Must Have Beauty Favorites 2018
Good Morning everyone! Today is going to be all about beauty and my absolute favorite products at the moment. These are the must have products that I have been obsessed with and I can't wait to share them with you!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette $42 - My absolute favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment especially for Spring and Summer. These colors are so gorgeous and can be applied for a soft look or done up for a more glam look. Hence the name of the palette which is Soft Glam. There is a bit of fall out when picking up the shadow but if you tap if off it won't do it when applying it onto the lid.
2. Dr. Jart Beauty Balm BB Dis-a-pore $36 - This has been an absolute must have for me as an everyday bb cream. A fun little fact is that Dr. Jart was the first company to come up with the bb cream so you know this one is going to be amazing! It actually makes you appear flawless and smooths out your pores without having that thick foundation look. It is so gorgeous and with some coverage it is amazing for everyday wear.
3. Amrezy Highlighter - Anastasia Beverly Hills $28 - My favorite new highlighter that is so stunning on the skin and looks gorgeous with every skin color. It is a must have and the size is great since it will last you a very long time. I am in love with the color. I have been searching for a highlighter that shade for such a long time and I finally found it.
4. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream $52 - I recently went to my local Sephora and got a sample of this cream to try at home. The lady gave me enough to last me about 5-7 days. I used it morning and night and I absolutely loved it for my oily skin. Left it so soft and never oily which is always what I look for in a moisturizer. Remember if you are not sure about a product always remember to ask for a sample and try it out. Everyones skin reacts differently to products so try them out first.
5. Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen $118 - This product has been a must have now for many months. I had to add it to the list because it is something I use everyday and it has changed my skin. I am on my third bottle and I can't seem to let it go. If you are looking for a collagen serum this is a must to purchase! Ask for a sample before buying it because it is $118 and if you don't like it that would suck having to spend that money. But I promise you will love it! One of the sephora specialist called this Gold in a bottle and I totally agree!
6. O.P.I Nail Lacquer Lisbon Wants Moor $10.50 - This color named Lisbon Wants Moor from OPI is so stunning that it is my new favorite color for Spring and Summer! If you go get your nails done ask them if they have this color and if you are able to try it on one nail to see if you like. It a mix of a soft pink and white tone that looks so gorgeous and elegant on any skin tone! You can purchase this at Ulta, any beauty store or just ask your nail tech to use this color. You won't regret it.
7. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 $28 - This has to be one of my favorite hair masks at the moment. It leaves your hair feeling like you had a Keratin Treatment done to it. They have specific directions for it on the bottle. But what I find that works is that I wet and then towel dry my hair and then apply the product in my hair. I comb in through and then leave it for more than 6 hours. After that I wash my hair and blow dry it to perfection.
8. Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner $34 - This is one of my absolute favorite conditioners for your ends. It leaves so soft and hydrated especially if you have dry ends this is a must have!
9. La Mer The Reparative Body Lotion $195 - I know I know you are going to say to me that I am crazy for even putting this body lotion on the list but has to be on it. My mom would wear this lotion daily and she had the most softest skin in the world even softer than a baby. When I saw this was the lotion she was using she let me take a bottle to try it. It has seriously transformed my dry dull skin into soft subtle skin. It repairs the skin from the damage it has with the miracle broth that La Mer is known for.
10. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches $52 - And last but not least my favorite under eye patches! I love these because they have the perfect amount of serum on each patch and it stays in place when applied underneath the eyes. I see a dramatic difference when I finish using them. One of my favorite ingredients in the patches is the Marshmallow Root Extract which helps with soothing and inflammatory purposes. I leave mine in the refrigerator so when I apply them on they are cool and refreshing!