My Top Favorite Cleansers
Hello my skincare lovers! Todays post is going to be all about my favorite cleansers. I have been on a crazy cleanser spree and trying out everything for you guys and I can finally say I have come up with a list of favorites! This is going to be categorized for different skin types and for makeup removal. There is no absolute favorite one because these have all worked wonders for me. These are just options for you to pick from since everyones skin type is different.
My Top Favorite Cleansers
1. TATCHAThe Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser $38 www.sephora.com - Deep Cleanse oil-free gel lathers into a creamy foam to lift away dirt, oil, and impurities without over-drying. It cleanses with amino acids derived from silk gentle enough for even the most delicate skin, leaving skin soft, refreshed, and comfortably hydrated.
The formula harnesses the power of the Japanese luffa fruit, a natural beauty multitasker beloved by Japanese women for centuries. Ground fibers from the fruit exfoliate, helping to turn over dead skin cells while purifying and decongesting pores. The fruit extract also beautifies and conditions skin. Japanese wild rose works to visibly tighten pores and smooth skin texture, while Japanese leopard lily helps minimize excess oil.
2. OLEHENRIKSEN Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser $26 www.sephora.com - Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser reduces excess oil and deeply cleanses pores. Formulated with Green Fusion Complex™ and neem seed oil, its deep cleansing action helps unclog and purify pores without stripping skin, while the invigorating eucalyptus scent awakens the senses. Powerful AHAs—glycolic and lactic acids—help loosen and lift dead skin cells that can cause pore-clogging build-up. Instantly, the complexion is refreshed and balanced with a healthy-looking glow.
3. BOSCIA MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil $32 www.sephora.com - This gentle and effective cleansing oil removes makeup, brightens the complexion, purifies pores, and is packed with anti-aging and hydrating skin nutrients. It utilizes a unique nanotechnology that enables water to reduce the oil phase of this cleanser to micro-sized particles, which rinse away surface debris (including waterproof makeup) quickly and easily. Rich in Vitamin E (tocotrienols), this complex refines the appearance of pores, protects against free radical damage, detoxifies, and nourishes skin.
4. BOSCIAClear Complexion Cleanser $32 www.sephora.com - This ultra-refreshing cleansing gel cleanses while helping to purify skin by removing dirt and debris, maintaining a clear-looking complexion, without irritation. Willow bark extract is a natural beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid) derived from willow tree that gently and effectively exfoliates to unclog and purify pores, in addition to refining their appearance. Rosemary leaf extract is an effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps to visibly firm skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Geranium works to support natural circulation, balance sebum production, and help improve skin elasticity.
5. LANEIGE Moisturizing Foam Cleanser $23 www.sephora.com - Formulated with birch water and vitamin E acetate, the rich, creamy lather this cleanser generates lifts impurities, leaving skin refreshed, refined, and hydrated. Gentle fruit acids, derived from five different plant extracts, then step in to de-flake dead surface skin and smooth out rough patches.
6. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water $5.99 www.target.com - This all-in-1 micellar cleansing water is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin. This micellar water for oily skin effectively cleanses, removes makeup, and purifies pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing. This makeup remover for oily skin cleanses to remove excess oil and leaves skin with a matte and natural finish with no greasy residue. This Garnier micellar water is gentle on skin and can be used as an eye makeup remover. This gentle cleanser is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free and silicone-free.
7. GLOW RECIPE Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser $34 www.sephora.com - This hydrating, bouncy cleanser delivers all the antioxidant-rich benefits of blueberries while refining pores with hyaluronic acid and AHAs. The ultra-gentle formula is packed with nourishing oils to remove makeup with minimal rubbing. Skin is clear, radiant, and glowy without feeling stripped.
8. CAUDALIE Instant Foaming Cleanser $28 www.sephora.com - This airy foam cleanser purges the deepest impurities, without stripping the skin. Powered by grape seed polyphenols for antioxidant protection, this cleanser also contains high levels of sage extract to deeply clarify blemishes and prevent new ones from occurring with anti-bacterial properties. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, the foaming cleanser contains anti-inflammatory chamomile extract that acts as an anti-inflammatory to combat redness and soothe skin.
9. DRUNK ELEPHANT Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser $34 www.sephora.com - Formulated with clean, antioxidant-rich fruit extracts and oils to help soothe, plus a nourishing blend of African oils, Slaai™ transforms from oil to milk to cleanse and moisturize, leaving behind a dewy glow.
10. LANCÔMEBi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover $30 www.sephora.com - This formula activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup while conditioning and refreshing the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lenses, it leaves eyes feeling cool and relaxed without an oily residue.