New Favorite Beauty Finds!
Good Morning and a big Happy Monday to you all. I am sure you are probably either trying to settle yourself at work after the weekend. Or trying to get yourself together after taking care of your morning routine with your kids. I am going to add a little fun for your Monday and talk about my latest beauty finds that I am currently obsessed with. I separated them into categories so you can see what I love in face, hair and hands. If you follow me on my Like To Know It account on the app you will be able to shop all these products. You can find me on there with searching therobelifeblog.
1. Murad Pore Extracting Pomegranate Mask- I have become obsessed with this mask. I try to use it 2-3 times a week to help unclog my pores. This has been a lifesaver since I work most of the time outdoors sweating. After the first use I saw a huge difference in my skin my pores appeared a lot smaller. Formulated with lactic acid polishing beads, this pore-detoxifying mask exfoliates dead skin. Volcanic clay acts like a magnet to help draw out impurities from within pores, and pomegranate extract leaves skin glowing. The result is diminished shine and visibly reduced pores for clearer, smoother looking skin in just one use. $38 www.sephora.com
2. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum- I was looking for something that was oil free and helped with the dullness in my skin and this serum has done the trick. I use the Vinoperfect Essence and this was part of the line for it so I decided to buy and try it. I am so happy that I did because it gives you that youthful glow without feeling so oily. This cult favorite brightening serum is powered by viniferine, a natural ingredient from grapevine sap that is 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin C. Its lightweight satiny formula immediately absorbs into skin so it can get to work correcting dark spots such as acne scars, pigmentation, melasma, and sun spots. The serum also contains olive squalane, which is a non-greasy, hydrating ingredient that sinks quickly into skin to deliver moisturize. The serum works well under makeup for flawless-looking skin. For best results, use Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream in the evening. $79 www.sephora.com
1. Alterna Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction- Omg where do I even begin with this! This product is the best thing that I have discovered for my hair. Everything that it says it does it actually does to your hair. Makes it feel like you just got a keratin treatment done to for every blow dry. CAVIAR CC Cream or Complete Correction Cream is a luxe leave-in hair treatment and styling cream that corrects and perfects hair in 10 different and unbelievable ways. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, light hold, UV protection, manageability, and strength. Clinically proven to reduce breakage by 92 percent and provide up to 450° F heat protection, this is the perfect product for all hair types. It’s versatile enough to be used along or as a styling primer to layer other products on top of it and no matter how you use it, hair is perfected, protected, and flawless. $26 www.sephora.com
2. Alterna Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist- If you are looking for volume but I am talking about 2x more volume then this is your product. It also has biotin in it to strengthen your hair! This is an absolute must for me before I blow dry my hair. Inspired by skin-plumping technology in skincare that helps restore a more youthful appearance, CAVIAR Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist adds volume to limp, fine hair—instantly and over time. It’s formulated with an exclusive marine plumping complex (a blend of keratin, panthenol, and biotin, omega 3 fatty acids, and seasilk) to strengthen fine hair and restore its natural thickness while reducing hair breakage. It works to nourish and reinforce the integrity of hair, plumping it up to give the appearance of fuller-looking hair, and is clinically proven to deliver up to two times more volume with ever-multiplying effects with continued use. $30 www.sephora.com
1. O.P.I We Seafood and Eat it Nail Polish- This has to be my new favorite color for Spring and Summer. It is part of their Lisbon Collection and I am obsessed. It is a Coral Red with a hint of some pink depending on the lighting. But I currently have it on my toes and nails and I get compliments everyday! $12.50 www.opi.com
2. Cle De Peau Beaute Hand Cream- This hand cream belonged to my mother. After she passed away I took it from her vanity to remember her and I started to use it. This is a very expensive hand cream but smelling it reminds me of her. But then I began to love it! I like to use hand cream with SPF especially when I go get a gel manicure. I try my best to protect my hands from UV lights. Clé de Peau Beauté Hand Cream is a richly moisturizing formula that brightens and protects the skin from UV rays thanks to added SPF 18 while improving fine lines and firming skin. It creates a non-sticky veil of moisture, leaving your skin looking youthfully translucent. Damask rosewater promotes collagen production, cherry leaf extract protects skin from oxidation and rose fruit extract and 4MSK reduce dark spots and brighten skin. $75 www.nordstrom.com